1 (Locked)

Topic: Replacement Requests Hentai

Post Replacement Requests Here

Please learn and follow the guidelines about making and answering requests!

If you replace dead links, please make new posts with preview pics, and note that it is a Re-up.
After you're done, one of the mods can delete the old posts with dead links.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

Re: Replacement Requests Hentai

gruffteddybear wrote:

Hi everybody,

FYI, I'm going to be in and out sporadically starting around 6-8-2020 until further notice. If anyone wants reups of my material please ask before then and I'll take care of it. These next three days especially I'll be available to work on whatever you need.  big_smile

hey Gruff not sure if this is the place to ask, but I believe much of the content on page 1 of the ExtremeXWorld section needs reups, incl Santa's Helper, Wedding, Kamasutra, The Barn, and Sperm Spa 1 and 2.

3 (edited by gruffteddybear 2020-06-04 12:15:38)

mickey44 wrote:

hey Gruff not sure if this is the place to ask, but I believe much of the content on page 1 of the ExtremeXWorld section needs reups, incl Santa's Helper, Wedding, Kamasutra, The Barn, and Sperm Spa 1 and 2.

Please be specific. What do you need? I don't mind replacing stuff but I don't want to have to guess. I'm assuming you need stuff on page 2 as well.

NOTICE: If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing.

gruffteddybear wrote:
mickey44 wrote:

Please be specific. What do you need? I don't mind replacing stuff but I don't want to have to guess. I'm assuming you need stuff on page 2 as well.

Sorry, I was looking for reups for those 6 stories mentioned above. They are all on page 1.  I have the more recent ones already.  Thanks a lot, i love those and youre awesome for posting them all.  I know its a big ask for reups for those older ones, so only if you can.

5 (edited by gruffteddybear 2020-06-04 22:29:56)

mickey44 wrote:

Sorry, I was looking for reups for those 6 stories mentioned above. They are all on page 1.  I have the more recent ones already.  Thanks a lot, i love those and youre awesome for posting them all.  I know its a big ask for reups for those older ones, so only if you can.

OK, I'm already in the process of replacing all the links on page 1. So the ones you want are, or will be, available soon.  smile

NOTICE: If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing.

1 user likes this post1 like

gruffteddybear wrote:
mickey44 wrote:

OK, I'm already in the process of replacing all the links on page 1. So the ones you want are, or will be, available soon.  smile

Thanks a million gruff!!! Youre the best!

gruffteddybear wrote:
mickey44 wrote:

Hi again Gruff, if you get a chance could you reup Kamasutra 2 and Apocalyptica 2, both on page 2.  Just like with the movies, now that ive seen the originals, i have to see if the sequels are as good.   big_smile

mickey44 wrote:

Hi again Gruff, if you get a chance could you reup Kamasutra 2 and Apocalyptica 2, both on page 2.  Just like with the movies, now that ive seen the originals, i have to see if the sequels are as good.   big_smile

All links on page 2 have been replaced. And, there is something new on page 3. Enjoy.  big_smile