1 (edited by gruffteddybear 2016-08-13 04:53:27)

Topic: Studio FOW

Ok guys, this is an interesting video. It is the first episode of a series produced by Studio FOW.

Scarlet Nights Episode 1 "Fever"

Description: It’s complete anarchy in Gotham as StudioFOW launches its depraved new series! Without the Dark Knight around there’s a distinct lack of fear around the city, but as the Clown Princess of Crime is about to discover, there are far more terrifying things lurking in Gotham’s seedy underbelly. Lesson one of this new Gotham is don’t piss off the wrong guys…

WARNING: BEASTY, FORCED SEX, OVERUSE OF BOKEH Explicit

http://img223.imagevenue.com/loc807/th_051265141_Scarlet_Nights.mp4_thumbs_2016.08.12_10.52.33_123_807lo.jpg

Pass - [email protected]

NOTICE: If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing.

1 user likes this post1 like

Re: Studio FOW

gruffteddybear wrote:

Description: .........Without the Dark Knight around there’s a distinct lack of fear around the city, but as the Clown Princess of Crime is about to discover, there are far more terrifying things lurking in Gotham’s seedy underbelly. Lesson one of this new Gotham is don’t piss off the wrong guys….......(or Gals.)

lol  lol - reminds me of "Da Forum."

Well done GT  big_smile

"The leaves are falling in the stream.
                                       The river flows away."

Orion wrote:

Well done GT  big_smile

This is one freaky video. Can't wait to see the next episodes. I may just have to buy the others.  smile

NOTICE: If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing.

Kunoichi: Broken Princess

As demons descend upon Tokyo city, a brave Kunoichi enters the darkness in order to cleanse the filth. Will she succumb to the corruption or can she stay true to her training and destroy the hellish denizens of the underworld?

Contains: Rape, Rape, More Rape, also Rape, female ejaculation, bukkake, mindbreak, gangbang, interracial [including non-humans], blindfolds, large insertions, belly bulging, light BDSM, and more rape

Please see this guide on requesting replacement links.
My password is always: Herc.for.onlyhot.net

5 (edited by Herculean 2016-08-15 03:03:34)

Kunoichi 2: Fall of the Shrine Maiden

The fiends continue their rampage across Tokyo City and the beautiful Shrinemaiden Momiji must take a stand! Seeking to avenge her clan she enters the hellish cityscape , but what new terrors will she find lurking within? As she tangles with foes both human and demonic, can the innocent Shrinemaiden retain her purity?. [Spoiler: no.]

Sexier, darker, filthier - the sequel to the worldwide smash hit Kunoichi: Broken Princess ups the ante as beautiful ninjas go head to head with perverted demons! A high-octane 34 minute erotic adventure with foes old and new, sure to entice and terrify - including the ferocious Subject Bravo, a lab bred monstrosity!

Contains: basically as before, except even more demons.

gruffteddybear wrote:

This is one freaky video. Can't wait to see the next episodes. I may just have to buy the others.  smile

Pssst Gruff! They release their stuff for free!

7 (edited by gruffteddybear 2017-09-28 02:56:11)

[FOW-012]Mila Red Riding Hood

A visit to Grandma's house has an unexpected outcome

StudioFOW's lurid take on the fairytale of Little Red Riding Hood! Featuring over 12 minutes of hot werewolf on girl action!

http://thumbs.imagebam.com/23/15/08/834121611551503.jpg

Pass - [email protected]