1 (Locked) (edited by Orion 2014-08-26 05:23:52)

Topic: Link Replacement Requests JB

Post Replacement Requests Here

Please learn and follow the guidelines about making and answering requests!

If you replace dead links, please make new posts with preview pics, and note that it is a Re-up.
After you're done, one of the mods can delete the old posts with dead links.

"Her ways were free, And it seemed to me, That sunshine walked beside her"

301

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Herculean wrote:

Hello, I would appreciate a reup of Katie Angel.

Sets
6-28, OP is kittycat

Vids
1-10, OP is kittycat

Hiya, Herc big_smile

These are DONE (fresh links into the posts).

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

1 user likes this post1 like

302

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Requesting a re-up of all of rod222's sets in Cherry Pepper - Pepper:
From Babydoll (post #1) to With Mouse3 (post#20).

Rod222 hasn't posted anything since 2015, but he isn't on the inactive list. Does anyone have these sets?

303

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

bacoto wrote:

Requesting a re-up of all of rod222's sets in Cherry Pepper - Pepper:
From Babydoll (post #1) to With Mouse3 (post#20).

Rod222 hasn't posted anything since 2015, but he isn't on the inactive list. Does anyone have these sets?

If Rod222 is absent, I can do these in a day or so.

Please see this guide on requesting replacement links.
My password is always: Herc.for.onlyhot.net

1 user likes this post1 like

304

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Herculean wrote:

If Rod222 is absent, I can do these in a day or so.

He is missing for just over 6 months Herc.  Please go ahead.

"Her ways were free, And it seemed to me, That sunshine walked beside her"

1 user likes this post1 like

305

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Please, may I request Vladislava some sets re-up, thanks a lot !
OP : tinnussee
set y092_008 - 82 pics :
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post157838.html#p157838
set y092_014 - 82 pics :
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post157840.html#p157840
set y092_048 - 85 pics
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158064.html#p158064
sets y092_050 - 79 pics + y092_051 - 81 pics
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158065.html#p158065
set y092_062 - 79 pics
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158072.html#p158072
set y092_069 - 82 pics
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158074.html#p158074
set y092_081 - 71 pics
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158078.html#p158078
set y092_082 - 76 pics
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158079.html#p158079
set y092_117 - 70 pics
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158092.html#p158092
set y092_128 - 63 pics
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158097.html#p158097

306

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Herculean wrote:
bacoto wrote:

Requesting a re-up of all of rod222's sets in Cherry Pepper - Pepper:
From Babydoll (post #1) to With Mouse3 (post#20).

Rod222 hasn't posted anything since 2015, but he isn't on the inactive list. Does anyone have these sets?

If Rod222 is absent, I can do these in a day or so.

So much for 'a day or two'! But they are finally done, and the thread can be cleaned up to 'fantasy 1 & 2'. I realise they were not requested, but I checked that they were down first, and replaced due to the absence of the uploader.

Cleaned.

Please see this guide on requesting replacement links.
My password is always: Herc.for.onlyhot.net

1 user likes this post1 like

307 (edited by Orion 2017-03-29 00:48:33)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

straps wrote:

Please, may I request Vladislava some sets re-up, thanks a lot !
OP : tinnussee


Done


& cleaned.

pass: Gracia@onlyhot

308

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Please reupload video part 34 from mouse-trip

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic3195-nast … ip-p2.html

OP redsonya

PW: b1ankm4n@onlyhot

309

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

blankman wrote:

Please reupload video part 34 from mouse-trip

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic3195-nast … ip-p2.html

OP redsonya


please also upload Mouse Trip 159 from mouse trip

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic3195-nast … ip-p6.html

OP timberhead

PW: b1ankm4n@onlyhot

310

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

blankman wrote:

please also upload Mouse Trip 159 from mouse trip

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic3195-nast … ip-p6.html

OP timberhead

Done Re upped this one for you blankman, but after 5+ years, I would think that you could contribute something. roll

Things will go as they will; and there is no hurry to go and meet them.

311

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

blankman wrote:

Please reupload video part 34 from mouse-trip

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic3195-nast … ip-p2.html

OP redsonya

DONE.

312 (edited by Orion 2017-04-08 05:05:34)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Anyone able to replace the links for Vladmodels Dasha? http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic3304-y119-dasha.html They're all down.

OP was Frontrunner.

313 (edited by Orion 2017-04-08 22:19:07)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Aozora wrote:

Anyone able to replace the links for Vladmodels Dasha? http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic3304-y119-dasha.html They're all down.

OP was Frontrunner.

I've made a replacement topic. Mods, please remove her old topic in the quote.


Done.

1 user likes this post1 like

314

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Please re-up   y118 Alina - Vlad

OP bepa99
http://forum.onlyhot.net/post104525.html#p104525

315

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Vladmodel Ira sets 1-87 also down; http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic64-y160-ira.html

OP Barbara

316

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Aozora wrote:

Vladmodel Ira sets 1-87 also down; http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic64-y160-ira.html

OP Barbara

Done Links refreshed in the original posts.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Try Kaesebrot or BS4onlyhotforum.
Not one working link? Ask for replacement in the correct LRR Topic.

1 user likes this post1 like

317 (edited by Gracia 2017-04-13 20:48:27)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

A humble request of y033 Ulyana: https://forum.onlyhot.net/topic4745-y03 … -vlad.html

Basically all sets, posted by various users: shadowuser01, abigdawg, bepa99 but not Barbara

Thanks in advance  wink

pass: Gracia@onlyhot

318

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Gracia wrote:

A humble request of y033 Ulyana: https://forum.onlyhot.net/topic4745-y03 … -vlad.html

Basically all sets, posted by various users: shadowuser01, abigdawg, bepa99 and Barbara

Thanks in advance  wink

I didn't post any content in that topic roll

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Try Kaesebrot or BS4onlyhotforum.
Not one working link? Ask for replacement in the correct LRR Topic.

319

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Barbara wrote:

I didn't post any content in that topic roll

Yeah, i misunderstood a post by abigdawg giving you and bepa thanks for the fills.

Sorry  roll

pass: Gracia@onlyhot

320

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic247-y178-ksenya.html

All of Lurker's links are down. Sets 1-15, 17, 18

321 (edited by Orion 2017-04-16 20:06:43)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Aozora wrote:

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic247-y178-ksenya.html

All of Lurker's links are down. Sets 1-15, 17, 18

I've made a replacement topic. Mods, please remove her old topic in the quote.


Done.

322

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

I would like to request a re-up of some Cherry Pepper - Cherry sets if anyone has them.
OP was rod222 and he's been inactive since 2015.

Babydoll 2
In The Shower
With Mouse1
With Mouse2

323 (edited by Orion 2017-04-26 09:46:50)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Hello, I would like to request of:

- all sets and videos in the La Zona (JB) thread originally uploaded by gruffteddybear.


Thanks for your time.

Please see this guide on requesting replacement links.
My password is always: Herc.for.onlyhot.net

324 (edited by Orion 2017-04-26 10:35:30)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

bacoto wrote:

I would like to request a re-up of some Cherry Pepper - Cherry sets if anyone has them.
OP was rod222 and he's been inactive since 2015.

Babydoll 2
In The Shower
With Mouse1
With Mouse2

Done.

& Cleaned.

Please see this guide on requesting replacement links.
My password is always: Herc.for.onlyhot.net

325

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Herculean wrote:

Hello, I would like to request of:

- all sets and videos in the La Zona (JB) thread originally uploaded by gruffteddybear.


Thanks for your time.

I no longer have them. Sorry  sad

“Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?”