Topic: Unknown A-M-O model

Have checked all the amo models, but can't seem to find  a name for this young lady. Anybody know her?
TIA.

http://s30.postimg.cc/b6vp8fn8t/1332523125.jpg

Re: Unknown A-M-O model

She appeared with her twin sister at special.a-m-o.net. She is either Sabrina or Susanna. There are 80 pictures. I would assume that they cannot be posted here.

It is said that they had also an appearance at sweet-twins.com. But I have never seen anything of that site. They were called Sabrina & Susanna at model-brina.de & model-susanna.de. Also never seen. Furthermore I have heard that they are also called Barbora & Romi.

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Missing BTM and YBM models on forum.onlyhot.net

Re: Unknown A-M-O model

fiatlux wrote:

She appeared with her twin sister at special.a-m-o.net. She is either Sabrina or Susanna. There are 80 pictures. I would assume that they cannot be posted here.

It is said that they had also an appearance at sweet-twins.com. But I have never seen anything of that site. They were called Sabrina & Susanna at model-brina.de & model-susanna.de. Also never seen. Furthermore I have heard that they are also called Barbora & Romi.

Ah ha. Thanks for that fiatlux. I have the set of the original pic, just didn't have a name. I get OCD about such things!