1 (Locked)

Topic: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Post Replacement Requests Here

Please learn and follow the guidelines about making and answering requests!

If you replace dead links, please make new posts with preview pics, and note that it is a Re-up.
After you're done, one of the mods can delete the old posts with dead links.

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool,  Her voice as falling silver fell Into the shining pool."

226

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

My part is DONE, bacoto, new links in the posts wink

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

1 user likes this post1 like

227

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

It seems that I missed or lost many sets of Cute Mary. sad

May I kindly ask for a reup of the following sets in the first step?
(Related videos are also welcome, but I am mainly looking for the sets.)


Set 108: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158367.html#p158367 OP: chrisdec
Set 109: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158484.html#p158484 OP: chrisdec
Set 110: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158561.html#p158561 OP: chrisdec

Set 114: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post159315.html#p159315 OP: chrisdec

Set 118: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58195.html#p58195 OP: airport.disco
Set 119: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58655.html#p58655 OP: airport.disco

Set 122: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58664.html#p58664 OP: airport.disco

Set 124: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58671.html#p58671 OP: airport.disco

Sets 126, 128: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post174409.html#p174409 OP: maatRe (the other links in his post seem to be ok.)


Thanks! smile

De gustibus non est disputandum.

228

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

fiatlux wrote:

It seems that I missed or lost many sets of Cute Mary. sad

May I kindly ask for a reup of the following sets in the first step?
(Related videos are also welcome, but I am mainly looking for the sets.)


Set 108: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158367.html#p158367 OP: chrisdec
Set 109: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158484.html#p158484 OP: chrisdec
Set 110: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158561.html#p158561 OP: chrisdec

Set 114: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post159315.html#p159315 OP: chrisdec

Set 118: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58195.html#p58195 OP: airport.disco
Set 119: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58655.html#p58655 OP: airport.disco

Set 122: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58664.html#p58664 OP: airport.disco

Set 124: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58671.html#p58671 OP: airport.disco

Sets 126, 128: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post174409.html#p174409 OP: maatRe (the other links in his post seem to be ok.)


Thanks! smile

I don't know if the OP's are still around, but if it's OK for the mods, I can help with the sets, dear fiatlux. I will also reply to your question in the topic wink

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

1 user likes this post1 like

229

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

chrisdec was online earlier today, maybe wait a few days to see if he responds.

airport.disco is offline for several months & only has those 4 posts.  I think his stuff can be replaced.

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool,  Her voice as falling silver fell Into the shining pool."

2 users like this post2 likes

230

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

fiatlux wrote:

It seems that I missed or lost many sets of Cute Mary. sad

One to add, sorry:

Set 320: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post292560.html#p292560 OP: aubeysrevenge

De gustibus non est disputandum.

231

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Dear mods,

kittycat was so kind to offer some fills for Cute Mary, but there are some difficulties: Some of the original links are down so he cannot compare against his version. And I cannot tell him which files are missing because the sets almost always have gaps in the file numbering by design. Is it ok that I ask for a reup of those, even when I am missing only a few pics?

Furthermore there are two sets of maatRe which are totally incomplete (12 and 18 pictures out of +160). May kittycat repost the complete sets without sorting out the few images posted by maatRe?

Thanks for your attention! smile

De gustibus non est disputandum.

232

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Yes, go ahead where it is necessary. - I see some fills posted anyway. IDK if this is what you were talking about.  hmm

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool,  Her voice as falling silver fell Into the shining pool."

2 users like this post2 likes

233

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Orion wrote:

I see some fills posted anyway.

Thank you, Orion! These were the fills which kittycat were able to compare. For the others he do not have the posted sets to compare as the links are down.

De gustibus non est disputandum.

1 user likes this post1 like

234

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

OK, fiatlux, I will also replace these for you. Where the links are dead, I don't see a problem anyway, since you requested. Sorry you will have some doubles, but there is no other option. The others I was able to compare, as you saw.
I will come back with a cleanup list for the Mods after all replacements are done, that's handier for the Mods, and it's also handy to leave them a while until you compared.

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

1 user likes this post1 like

235

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

I would like to request a re-up of some Milena D MET sets.

Milena D – “Aledias”
OP: Orion

Milena D - Prohibited
OP: tamagotchie
Poster is on the Inactive Members list.

236

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

bacoto wrote:

I would like to request a re-up of some Milena D MET sets.

Milena D – “Aledias”
OP: Orion

Milena D - Prohibited
OP: tamagotchie
Poster is on the Inactive Members list.

I can't find these anymore, - same for an earlier request.

OP: orion
Milena D “Immortal”
Milena D – “Aledias”

My Milena folder is very sparse.

Maybe someone else can replace them.

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool,  Her voice as falling silver fell Into the shining pool."

1 user likes this post1 like

237

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Orion wrote:
bacoto wrote:

I would like to request a re-up of some Milena D MET sets.

Milena D – “Aledias”
OP: Orion

Milena D - Prohibited
OP: tamagotchie
Poster is on the Inactive Members list.

I can't find these anymore, - same for an earlier request.

OP: orion
Milena D “Immortal”
Milena D – “Aledias”

My Milena folder is very sparse.

Maybe someone else can replace them.


Hey Orion, I can replace those 3 sets mentioned, if that's ok?


Milena D – Aledias - Metart (132 pics)

Milena D - Prohibited - Metart (130 pics)

Milena D - Immortal - Metart (130 pics)


CHeers :]

1 user likes this post1 like

238

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

jammybendrix wrote:

Hey Orion, I can replace those 3 sets mentioned, if that's ok?


Milena D – Aledias - Metart (132 pics)

Milena D - Prohibited - Metart (130 pics)

Milena D - Immortal - Metart (130 pics)


CHeers :]


No problem, please go ahead. smile

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool,  Her voice as falling silver fell Into the shining pool."

2 users like this post2 likes

239

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Orion wrote:

chrisdec was online earlier today, maybe wait a few days to see if he responds.

airport.disco is offline for several months & only has those 4 posts.  I think his stuff can be replaced.


Cute Mary sets by chrisdec can be replaced.

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool,  Her voice as falling silver fell Into the shining pool."

1 user likes this post1 like

240

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Orion wrote:
jammybendrix wrote:

Hey Orion, I can replace those 3 sets mentioned, if that's ok?


Milena D – Aledias - Metart (132 pics)

Milena D - Prohibited - Metart (130 pics)

Milena D - Immortal - Metart (130 pics)


CHeers :]


No problem, please go ahead. smile


Ok, all 3 Re-Upped

Aledias > http://forum.onlyhot.net/post346579.html#p346579
Immortal > http://forum.onlyhot.net/post346580.html#p346580
Prohibited > http://forum.onlyhot.net/post346581.html#p346581


I hope I did this right, Cheers  tongue

2 users like this post2 likes

241

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

First off, thank you to jammybendrix and orion, of course, for the uploads.

Second, I would like to make requests from 3 different threads if that's OK.

OP: fiatlux
Ally Mac Tyana - Ally in Cannes [01 & 02] by JB Root (2003)
Ally Mac Tyana - Forbidden Paris by JB Root (September 2002)
Ally Mac Tyana - Presenting Ally [01 & 02] by JB Root (November 2001)
I searched for other posts of Ally, but didn't see anything. Does she possibly go by any other names?

OP: Orion
Tiffany, Caprice & Francesca ~ Three in the morning. Video

OP: SirLaunchAlot
Just us girls - Caprice and Tiffany & Just us girls - Video
And in the same post: Suite 19 - Francesca, Caprice and Tiffany (this goes with Orion's "Three in the morning" video above)

1 user likes this post1 like

242

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Done. smile

There are two more sets, I have replaced them as well:
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post338114.html#p338114
https://forum.onlyhot.net/post338115.html#p338115

You can find them easily if you use the search in the topic.

Furthermore have a look here:

De gustibus non est disputandum.

1 user likes this post1 like

243 (edited by Orion 2016-12-17 05:36:16)

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Lilit A /Ariel Re-up request

Thread - http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic8589-lili … el-p2.html

Set - OP

Lilit A ~ Presenting    2015-03-26    Met-Art - Orion
Lilit A - Koro    2015-12-07    ED - Orion
Ariel ~ Passion Fruit    2015-10-01    Yonitale - Orion    Done.
Ariel ~ Honey    2015-08-18    Yonitale - Orion    Done.
Lilit A ~ Sintesi    2015-12-04    Met-Art - Orion
Ariel ~ Tea Time    2015-07-09    Yonitale - Orion    Done.
Lilit A ~ Semilla    2015-10-29    Met-Art - Orion
Ariel ~ Sweet Striptease    2015-05-03    Yonitale - Orion    Done.
Lilit A ~ Linine    2015-09-15    Met-Art - Orion
Ariel ~ Innocent    2015-04-25    Yonitale# - Orion    Done.
Lilit A ~ Restio    2015-08-03    Met-Art# - Orion
Lilit A ~ Siya    2015-08-01    ED - Orion
Ariel ~ Sexy Minnie Mouse    2016-03-31    Yonitale - Orion    Done.
Ariel ~ Drowned In The Eyes     2016-03-22     Yonitale - Orion    Done.
Lilit A ~ Torona    2015-07-06    Met-Art - Orion
Ariel - Tropical satisfaction - SL
Ariel & Olivia Y - Time To Get Wet    2016-06-13    Yonitale - Orion    Done.
Ariel ~ Beautiful Traditions   2016-07-24   Yonitale - Orion    Done.


Thanks in advance smile

244

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

fiatlux, the replacements for Cute-Mary are DONE smile

A little householding list for the Mods

- Set 108: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158367.html#p158367 OP: chrisdec - video was not replaced - maybe the link could be removed and a remark can be left only the set was replaced ?

- Set 109: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158484.html#p158484 OP: chrisdec - can be deleted

- Set 110: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post158561.html#p158561 OP: chrisdec - video was not replaced - maybe the link could be removed and a remark can be left only the set was replaced ?

- Set 114: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post159315.html#p159315 OP: chrisdec - video was not replaced - maybe the link could be removed and a remark can be left only the set was replaced ?

- Set 118: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58195.html#p58195 OP: airport.disco - video was not replaced - maybe the link could be removed and a remark can be left only the set was replaced ?

- Set 119: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58655.html#p58655 OP: airport.disco - can be deleted

- Set 122: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post58664.html#p58664 OP: airport.disco - can be deleted

- Sets 126, 128: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post174409.html#p174409 OP: maatRe - for set 126 the video was not replaced - the part of set 128 can be edited out

- Sets 168, 170, 171, 174: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post195798.html#p195798 OP : maatRe - the part of sets 168, 170, 171 & 174 can be edited out, so only 167 remains.

Cleaned.

fiatlux wrote:

One to add, sorry:

Set 320: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post292560.html#p292560 OP: aubeysrevenge

This is the only one that still needs to be done, IDK if aubreysrevenge still visits ? Was requested a week ago, so I'll wait another week if he's still around smile

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

2 users like this post2 likes

245

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

aubeysrevenge is missing for several months.

Go ahead with requested replacement.

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool,  Her voice as falling silver fell Into the shining pool."

246

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

OK, thanks, DONE already  big_smile

Set 320: https://forum.onlyhot.net/post292560.html#p292560 OP: aubeysrevenge : post can be deleted. Thanks smile


Cleaned.

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

1 user likes this post1 like

247

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

kittycat, thank you very much for your generosity! big_smile

De gustibus non est disputandum.

1 user likes this post1 like

248 (edited by Orion 2016-12-20 23:07:40)

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Dear Orion,

old memories...

I cannot find this set anymore. I would be happy if you could re-up!

Julia ~ Fire.

Thanks! smile



Donebig_smile  big_smile  cool

De gustibus non est disputandum.

249

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

Orion wrote:

Donebig_smile  big_smile  cool

Thanks! lol

De gustibus non est disputandum.

1 user likes this post1 like

250

Re: Link Replacement Requests BSW

fiatlux,
Would you mind replacing these posts in the Early MET & Met-Art - Pre 2008 thread?

Three Gorgeous Models (April 2002)
Lillia by Sandro Cignali (September 2002)

Thank you!