1 (Locked) (edited by Orion 2014-08-26 05:23:52)

Topic: Link Replacement Requests JB

Post Replacement Requests Here

Please learn and follow the guidelines about making and answering requests!

If you replace dead links, please make new posts with preview pics, and note that it is a Re-up.
After you're done, one of the mods can delete the old posts with dead links.

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool, Her voice as falling silver fell, Into the shining pool. "

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Wolle123 wrote:

But I´m not sure to offer this here, too. Or I must offer this in the original thread?

If a set is not posted, you can post it in the topic without asking.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

477 (edited by fiatlux 2017-11-28 20:08:15)

Wolle123 wrote:

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic7499-anne-ronja-btm.html

Ok. I checked not the first sets,because I have them.

Wolle123, as you can see this is a quite extensive topic with a lot of different named sets and additional pictures.

You said that you already have some of the sets. Please add the links to the posts which you really need (click on the datestamp of the required post) after checking if they aren't still available. Don't forget the poster's name.

Thanks.

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Missing BTM and YBM models on forum.onlyhot.net

fiatlux wrote:
Wolle123 wrote:

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic7499-anne-ronja-btm.html

Ok. I checked not the first sets,because I have them.

Wolle123, as you can see this is a quite extensive topic with a lot of different named sets and additional pictures.

You said that you already have some of the sets. Please add the links to the posts which you really need (click on the datestamp of the required post) after checking if they aren't still available. Don't forget the poster's name.

Thanks.

Ok. I will do it later. wink
The problem for me is,that I have found my pics many years ago without any galleryname. A few are calling "bonusxxxxxx,bupdxxxx and updxxxxxx"
The rest is calling anne_0001-anne_1721.
But this is ok for me. It´s the same for me how they are calling. I have 3543 pics of her. But I must find out which sets are missing. wink
Right now,I can say, that I need the complete Ronja sets and the vids.
Till the weekend I´ll show you what I need. Is this ok for you?

Thx for your answere and help  smile