Topic: Request of new forum !!!

i was just thinking that a text only forum could be quite nice to discuss what ever - less the images - so that peeps could ask each other things about models - and so on with out being banned - maybe even no linkinging or so - just text only. would that make a difference or would it be the same as a forum with images and links ???

Life on my distant plant is very scarce. i like the place you call earth.
Connection to your internet is difficult and costly from out here......

Re: Request of new forum !!!

jennystar wrote:

so that peeps could ask each other things about models

In the Discussions section, there are a number of threads asking for information about agencies and the models from those agencies. If you're asking for a section in which you can discuss personal information about the models, that won't be possible. But general questions, such as the ones you see in the Discussions section, can be placed there. Here's an example: http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1229-ques … udios.html

Re: Request of new forum !!!

Lurker wrote:
jennystar wrote:

so that peeps could ask each other things about models

In the Discussions section, there are a number of threads asking for information about agencies and the models from those agencies. If you're asking for a section in which you can discuss personal information about the models, that won't be possible. But general questions, such as the ones you see in the Discussions section, can be placed there. Here's an example: http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1229-ques … udios.html

errrrr. i do apologise - for the life of me - i have never noticed the top two forums ----- oops - rules and of course, discussions and suggestions – I’m glad to see that has already been taken care of.

I was not however referring to discussing personal info as such about models and agencies – it was more so just general chatter about them.

Life on my distant plant is very scarce. i like the place you call earth.
Connection to your internet is difficult and costly from out here......