Topic: LatinBeauties? NN Model website

A while back I remember something similar to Willey Model, but it was all Latin based. Like, LatinBeauties or Latinflowers or something. I think it had mostly nn brazillian girls or somesuch?
Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have any sets related? Also, I think there was a set with Skye Model and Karla model together for this, or maybe I'm wrong (but there was a set of them together SOMEwhere, and if someone has this set pleeeease post. lol
Thanks!  big_smile

This is a request, which means that it doesn't go in an image section of the forum. Read the rules. Next time, it will be a one-week ban.
Lurker

Re: LatinBeauties? NN Model website

The site was Tropical Beauties. All the sets were from the original Willey Studios site. AngryGuppy knows much more about the different sites. The set you seek may already be posted. Use the tags to find Skye and/or Karla.

Re: LatinBeauties? NN Model website

Lurker wrote:

The site was Tropical Beauties. All the sets were from the original Willey Studios site. AngryGuppy knows much more about the different sites. The set you seek may already be posted. Use the tags to find Skye and/or Karla.

THANK you! Couldn't figure it out. Sorry about the illiterate newb thing, I'm definitely double checking where I post from now on. Thanks again!!  big_smile