1 (edited by smimodfan 2020-08-04 11:41:07)

Topic: Judy from Smile Models- Adult extension to her JB Thread

Ok, this is the first time that I try to start a new thread. I hope I get everything right; I apologize if I don't.

I'll start this thread with a set featuring both Judy and Carol from Smile Models. In some photos, they kiss while topless, so I'm not sure if it would have been ok to post it in either of their JB threads.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the name or number of the set is.

The set has 194 photos, and the rar file into which I put it is 78mb.

Preview:

https://cdn-thumbs.imagevenue.com/7c/08/23/ME129KWO_t.jpg

Download Password: smilemodelsaregreat!

So happy I found this place! As my username says, I love Smile Models, but also YAB/BOY/BAB/etc.

5 users like this post5 likes

Re: Judy from Smile Models- Adult extension to her JB Thread

Now, a set of Judy alone, posing with a big stick, which she later takes apart into two smaller sticks. She doesn't really do anything with the stick except posing seductively, though.

Again, I unfortunately have no idea what the name or number of the set was.

The set has 169 photos, and the rar file into which I put it is 81mb.

Preview:

https://cdn-thumbs.imagevenue.com/f4/bc/ab/ME129MA8_t.jpg

Download Password: smilemodelsaregreat!

So happy I found this place! As my username says, I love Smile Models, but also YAB/BOY/BAB/etc.

4 users like this post4 likes

And finally, the last contribution I can make to this thread at the moment, a video of Judy goofing around on a beach with another model named Chris. I don't know if that Chris is the Christine who already has a thread somewhere here. Unfortunately, the visual quality is not that great.

The video is named SMV008.wmv .

I've put the video into a two part rar archive in order to keep file sizes below 100mb.

165mb 9min 1s 720x376

Preview:

https://cdn-thumbs.imagevenue.com/a9/7c/7b/ME129MD1_t.jpg

Part 1 Password: smilemodelsaregreat!

3 users like this post3 likes

Thank you for the additions! big_smile

Just a question: Do you modify the files? File dates are too new and I have never seen this black logo before...

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Missing BTM and YBM models on forum.onlyhot.net

1 user likes this post1 like

fiatlux wrote:

Thank you for the additions! big_smile

Just a question: Do you modify the files? File dates are too new and I have never seen this black logo before...

Yes. I was a member back when the website was up. Unfortunately, there isn't much left of my collection from that time. Anyway, the images that I downloaded had the name under which I had signed up as a watermark. As you might guess, I don't really want to share them in that state, so I've used a software tool to cover that watermark with a different one that I designed myself (I'm not exactly a design professional).

2 users like this post2 likes