Re: Hailey - BTM

t-fox wrote:

I have also checked the sets posted in this thread with the ones I already had and I have found some missing images the following sets: - Sets 4,5,6,and 13.

t-fox, thanks for these! However I have posted the fills for set 06 already here. roll

The sets 05 and 13 posted by honkngue above seem to be complete by numbering and your fills do not fit into this numbering. Therefore may I kindly ask you to post your complete sets 05 and 13? Thanks! smile

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Missing BTM and YBM models on forum.onlyhot.net

Fiatlux

there you have them. Do you know of any good tool for duplicate image detection? The one I use tackles CRC; all the files in those sets are different.

Apologies if I sent images you already uploaded. I was very happy I could contribute with something at last that I uploaded all files.

2 users like this post2 likes

t-fox wrote:

there you have them.

Thanks! big_smile

t-fox wrote:

Do you know of any good tool for duplicate image detection? The one I use tackles CRC; all the files in those sets are different.

For comparing the content of images (not sizes, CRCs,...) I use a very old tool named Visipics. I don't know if it still can be found anywhere. I like this tool very much, because it also detects images which are just have a different watermark etc.
(If anyone else knows about a tool which "compares content" (I know, I know, it's still comparing bits and bytes) please let us know!)

t-fox wrote:

Apologies if I sent images you already uploaded.

It's a rule on this board to save the work of others... smile

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Missing BTM and YBM models on forum.onlyhot.net

1 user likes this post1 like