1 (Locked) (edited by Orion 2014-08-26 05:23:52)

Topic: Link Replacement Requests JB

Post Replacement Requests Here

Please learn and follow the guidelines about making and answering requests!

If you replace dead links, please make new posts with preview pics, and note that it is a Re-up.
After you're done, one of the mods can delete the old posts with dead links.

"Beside the falls of Nimrodel, By water clear and cool, Her voice as falling silver fell, Into the shining pool. "

451

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Is it possible to get new links for "Evie-Model"? none of the existing links work anymore.
Thanks.

https://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1636-evie-pr-models.html

Main posters were kittycat, ak1ba1 and Barbara

452 (edited by Barbara 2017-10-26 16:17:40)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

c1a1 wrote:

Is it possible to get new links for "Evie-Model"? none of the existing links work anymore.
Thanks.

https://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1636-evie-pr-models.html

Main posters were kittycat, ak1ba1 and Barbara

I have only 3 sets in that topic (Done), but I will also re-up those by ak1ba1 as long as my sets have the same pic counts.

I can re-up 46 of ak1ba1's sets: mostly the LQ, and one of the HQ ones.

051
052
053
054
055
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
089
090
092
093
094
095
099
100
101
102
122 HQ

The sets in the spoiler are replaced smile

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

453

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Barbara wrote:
c1a1 wrote:

Is it possible to get new links for "Evie-Model"? none of the existing links work anymore.
Thanks.

https://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1636-evie-pr-models.html

Main posters were kittycat, ak1ba1 and Barbara

I have only 3 sets in that topic (Done), but I will also re-up those by ak1ba1 as long as my sets have the same pic counts.

I can re-up 46 of ak1ba1's sets: mostly the LQ, and one of the HQ ones.The sets in the spoiler are replaced smile

Thanks a lot Barbara, very much appreciated.

1 user likes this post1 like

454

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

c1a1 wrote:

Is it possible to get new links for "Evie-Model"? none of the existing links work anymore.
Thanks.

https://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1636-evie-pr-models.html

Main posters were kittycat, ak1ba1 and Barbara

My part is coming. I will also replace what remains of ak1ba1's HR-versions, but be patient, please, it's a big job big_smile

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

455

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Hi kittycat,
Regrettably the links of Evie-Model, posted by you in 2016 (http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1636-evie … ls-p3.html) Evie 111 and so on are dead. Could you or someone else re-up them please?

456

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Hiya matty, just read the post above yours. They are coming big_smile

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

457

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

kittycat wrote:
c1a1 wrote:

Is it possible to get new links for "Evie-Model"? none of the existing links work anymore.
Thanks.

https://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1636-evie-pr-models.html

Main posters were kittycat, ak1ba1 and Barbara

My part is coming. I will also replace what remains of ak1ba1's HR-versions, but be patient, please, it's a big job big_smile

DONE smile

Dear Mods, the following can be swiffered :

- https://forum.onlyhot.net/post241442.html#p241442 - set 091 - I replaced this one though my copy has the first img missing. I'm sure someone will be able to fill it. We can have at least one img back for our work, no ? big_smile

- https://forum.onlyhot.net/post241451.html#p241451 - set 167

- from https://forum.onlyhot.net/post241539.html#p241539 (set 136) to https://forum.onlyhot.net/post241559.html#p241559 (set 166)

I noticed going to the thread that set 51 to 55 were replaced but not cleaned yet (starting at https://forum.onlyhot.net/post245847.html#p245847) but there's maybe a reason.

I didn't check red's posts, only ak1ba1's, but it appears red already replaced HR sets 149 & 151 on 2016-02-13, but the old posts are still in the thread. And I replaced them again  roll . Should I delete these two ?

Thanks.

Thanks to all Photographers, the OP's, Mother Nature and Father Time !

458

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Hi dear kittycat smile


Sets 136 - 167 are cleaned

No, there was no reason for me not to delete sets 51-55 by ak1ba1, thanks for pointing it out for me, they are gone now smile

sets 149/151: no, we keep yours, I checked red's links and none was alive wink I have removed the old replacement posts.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

1 user likes this post1 like

459

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Most of the links down from: http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic6358-lili … youth.html
Sorry for posting in the original thread i didn't read the rules properly.

460

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Tonovit wrote:

Most of the links down from: http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic6358-lili … youth.html
Sorry for posting in the original thread i didn't read the rules properly.

Yes, and you didn't read how to request re-ups.

Page 3: all links are online.
Page 2: sets 05-14 and 16 are online. (set 15, ge.tt gives corrupt archive)
Page 1: sets 01-04 are online.

You have to check every link, then make a list with:

• original posters
• set names
• copy the link of the post (date stamp) and put it in your request.

Thank you.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

3 users like this post3 likes

461

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Please reup from Olya1-TeensHose

hdnd
TeensHose sets:
005 - https://forum.onlyhot.net/post137178.html#p137178 - and following posts
007 - https://forum.onlyhot.net/post137181.html#p137181
009
010 - https://forum.onlyhot.net/post137185.html#p137185
013 - 016 - https://forum.onlyhot.net/post137188.html#p137188 & https://forum.onlyhot.net/post137190.html#p137190

video 3 & video 6 (p1 & p2) - https://forum.onlyhot.net/post137192.html#p137192 (gett corrupt)

Thank you

462

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

galotis wrote:

Please reup from Olya1-TeensHose

Done.

Password: !hdnd@onlyhot.net! | How To Request Reuploads of Dead Links

1 user likes this post1 like

463

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Please re-up the 'Galia Smoking' video in Showstars Gala thread.

http://forum.onlyhot.net/post259834.html#p259834

OP: timberhead

464 (edited by timberhead 2017-11-15 13:06:45)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

mentor wrote:

Please re-up the 'Galia Smoking' video in Showstars Gala thread.

http://forum.onlyhot.net/post259834.html#p259834

OP: timberhead

Done New post at end of topic.

Things will go as they will; and there is no hurry to go and meet them.

465

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

timberhead wrote:
mentor wrote:

Please re-up the 'Galia Smoking' video in Showstars Gala thread.

http://forum.onlyhot.net/post259834.html#p259834

OP: timberhead

Done New post at end of topic.

You might want to check your links.

466

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

mentor wrote:

You might want to check your links.

Which links do you mean? The dl links work fine.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

467

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

The first link is for 'SSGliSM part 2.'  The second link is for 'chapter235 part 2.'

468

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

mentor wrote:
timberhead wrote:
mentor wrote:

Please re-up the 'Galia Smoking' video in Showstars Gala thread.

http://forum.onlyhot.net/post259834.html#p259834

OP: timberhead

Done New post at end of topic.

You might want to check your links.

Sorry, It is fixed now. Had part 2 links twice.

Things will go as they will; and there is no hurry to go and meet them.

1 user likes this post1 like

469

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Really no need to apologize for a simple error like that, and thanks.

1 user likes this post1 like

470

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Hello, could someone re-up

w2100-Vika_y120_Masha_y061.mpg
http://forum.onlyhot.net/post187188.html#p187188

and

w2101_Vika120_Kristina165-tw20m.mpg
http://forum.onlyhot.net/post187190.html#p187190

OP sungsam.

Thanks smile

471

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

tannin wrote:

Hello, could someone re-up

w2100-Vika_y120_Masha_y061.mpg
http://forum.onlyhot.net/post187188.html#p187188

and

w2101_Vika120_Kristina165-tw20m.mpg
http://forum.onlyhot.net/post187190.html#p187190

OP sungsam.

Thanks smile

DONE smile

472

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Hello.
I´ll hope to do it well. My first request here.  wink 

This whole thread is completly dead.

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic7499-anne-ronja-btm.html

All links are down. Ok. I checked not the first sets,because I have them. But I´m pretty sure,that they are dead,too.

Next problem is,that the main poster is(was) maatRe. I saw that he is still inactiv.
But maybe fiatlux or someone else can solve it.

And I can offer one set if it´s missing. I don´t saw it. But I´m not sure to offer this here,too. Or I must offer this in the original thread?

TIA

473

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Wolle123 wrote:

But I´m not sure to offer this here, too. Or I must offer this in the original thread?

If a set is not posted, you can post it in the topic without asking.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

474 (edited by fiatlux 2017-11-28 20:08:15)

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

Wolle123 wrote:

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic7499-anne-ronja-btm.html

Ok. I checked not the first sets,because I have them.

Wolle123, as you can see this is a quite extensive topic with a lot of different named sets and additional pictures.

You said that you already have some of the sets. Please add the links to the posts which you really need (click on the datestamp of the required post) after checking if they aren't still available. Don't forget the poster's name.

Thanks.

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Missing BTM and YBM models on forum.onlyhot.net

475

Re: Link Replacement Requests JB

fiatlux wrote:
Wolle123 wrote:

http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic7499-anne-ronja-btm.html

Ok. I checked not the first sets,because I have them.

Wolle123, as you can see this is a quite extensive topic with a lot of different named sets and additional pictures.

You said that you already have some of the sets. Please add the links to the posts which you really need (click on the datestamp of the required post) after checking if they aren't still available. Don't forget the poster's name.

Thanks.

Ok. I will do it later. wink
The problem for me is,that I have found my pics many years ago without any galleryname. A few are calling "bonusxxxxxx,bupdxxxx and updxxxxxx"
The rest is calling anne_0001-anne_1721.
But this is ok for me. It´s the same for me how they are calling. I have 3543 pics of her. But I must find out which sets are missing. wink
Right now,I can say, that I need the complete Ronja sets and the vids.
Till the weekend I´ll show you what I need. Is this ok for you?

Thx for your answere and help  smile