Re: JB Video Compilations

thank you thank you

@ SkynNner and Phil
I finally got to take a look at your video compilations... I'm amazed about their composition, their rhythm and their content big_smile It's something I didn't expect. I finally pay you the respect you deserve for making these videos. I think every vid you make must mean a hard time + having a lot of fun. Thank you so much to share these with us!

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

Barbara wrote:

@ SkynNner and Phil
I finally got to take a look at your video compilations... I'm amazed about their composition, their rhythm and their content big_smile It's something I didn't expect. I finally pay you the respect you deserve for making these videos. I think every vid you make must mean a hard time + having a lot of fun. Thank you so much to share these with us!

Thanks, Barbara!  We have a lot more in the other section of the forum, so make sure to check those out too!

Check out my new Only Hot Philms in the Video Compilations thread!

Pass: foronlyhot

Outstanding compilations guys!!!  I went and checked out the original material and I'm amazed at what you've created from it.  Katya and Tanya are my two fav's but their videos are kinda flat, you guys pumped up the sex-appeal by like a factor of a million!  Where can I find some of your other videos you referred to?

Thank you for these fine videos.

this is my first post so i know i'm failing, but hey, what the heck. gotta start somewhere.
this is a bastardization/frankenstein compilation/music video created from a couple of SkynNner's excellent compilations. i  sped them up/edited them down, added some dope beats and timed the cuts for humorous effect.  i think you will find it refreshingly different.

please tell me if i have not fulfilled my duties pertaining to rules and regulations, mirrors and what not. i apologize in advance for being a klutz.

Dedicated to SkyNner, of course.

http://s15.postimage.org/7l41fmc5j/jkd9_NEEf_I6_Ix_T.jpg

pass: onlyhot.net

1 user likes this post1 like

Great job, i love Katya! tongue

when will update the theme?

scipion88 wrote:

when will update the theme?

Neither Phil nor any of the others post much anymore. Maybe someone else will answer your replacement request. But it doesn't always happen.

"The leaves are falling in the stream.
                                       The river flows away."

I was only able to see one of the vids, video and audio were great, lotta work went into it. thanks

New links have been provided by Barbara for two of Phils video compilations;

this Video, http://forum.onlyhot.net/post53689.html#p53689
and this, http://forum.onlyhot.net/post53987.html#p53987

"The leaves are falling in the stream.
                                       The river flows away."

thank you for a super fast reposting of the vids. downloading now.