Topic: Help ID a Blonde Girl In Full Body Gold Paint

She is blonde, and was in full gold paint from head to toe, like a statue (she had on bikini that was painted gold too) ...probably around 10-12.  Can't remember her name or agency, tried looking and couldn't find her (just too many models here).

Re: Help ID a Blonde Girl In Full Body Gold Paint

Sweet Heidy.

galotis wrote:

Sweet Heidy

The Sweet Heidi thread starts in Girls: http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic1454-sweet-heidi.html
It continues in JB: http://forum.onlyhot.net/topic2847-swee … -cont.html

I didn't look to see if the set you asked about is in one of those threads.

There are two silver paint sets of Heidi, but I think they are too revealing for the Girls thread.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

HelgeS wrote:

There are two silver paint sets of Heidi, but I think they are too revealing for the Girls thread.

Yes, the Silver Heidi sets break Girls Forum Rules. - And in those sets she is too young for Jailbaits Forum.

1. Do not post or request any kind of nudity (even from behind) in NN Girls and Boys forums.

So: any requests for topless models in "NN" Requests must clearly be old enough for Jailbaits Forum - but should preferably go into BSW Requests.

"The leaves are falling in the stream.
                                       The river flows away."

Yes, that's what I thought. I don't know of any gold paint set though.

The pass is in the spoiler. No pass? Use Kaesebrot.

That's her...thanks...gold, silver...it was probably a couple years ago when I saw it...just remembered it being gold, but it might been silver, but that is the girl...thanks.  And I don't think I've ever seen older pictures of her, kinda looks like that Ashley Tisdale girl.